Rail freight freight is not limited in volumes and amount of transported goods, including oversized goods, while ensuring their highest integrity. Raid freight services provided by TLC have a number of advantages which include:
- rail freight is carried out by means of company's own fleet of cars and containers (wagon transportation);
- rail freight starts from unloading from company's own railway terminal which saves a considerable amount of time.
To those clients which are interested in rail freight TLC provides the most efficient and convenient conditions of cooperation.
TLC subdivides Rail freight into several types:
- Container cargo transportation is carried out by means of universal containers. The advantage of this type is the possibility to transport the goods "from one door to another".
- Groupage cargo transportation. In this case transportation of goods by rail is carried out in containers, train sets and carriages. This type of rail freight enables to transport goods without any restrictions to weight or volume.
- Transportation of oversized items. This type of rail freight is the most complex process as special train sets are involved.
- Rail freight in carriages. This is the most effective and popular type of transportation and it enables to deliver the products to their destination very fast and efficiently.
Transport logistics combines different processes consisting of separate logistic operations required to organize planning and delivery of cargo. The choice of the most efficient transportation route and thorough implementation of this route makes transportation services much cheaper. The work of our company is based on Transport Logistics and it enables to have significant cost savings for our clients.
We have complete control over goods transportation through all intermediate points of the route developed by our specialist and provide related services. At your request we can execute all related documents, assist with customs clearance, organization and implementation of handling, delivery of goods directly to customer's warehouse or the recipient.